Wednesday, October 21, 2020
3:30 – 5 p.m.
Please join President and Chancellor Mun Y. Choi and Faculty Council Chair John Middleton for the Fall 2020 virtual general faculty meeting.
Due to limited capacity in the Zoom meeting, the following links have been created.
For all others attending as viewers:
- General update from President and Chancellor Mun Y. Choi
- Update on academic affairs from Provost Latha Ramchand
- Update on faculty issues from Chair John Middleton
- Update on fiscal issues from Vice Chancellor for Finance Rhonda Gibler
- Update on NextGen Precision Health from Executive Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs Rick Barohn
- Update on benefits from Associate Vice President for Human Resources Marsha Fischer
- Update on diversity and inclusion issues from Vice Chancellor for Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Maurice Gipson
- Questions from faculty
We will take live questions during the meeting for the Q&A.