Boundless | Having no bounds; infinite or vast; unlimited
Read more about what these songs mean to Dr. Cartwright:
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
I mean, c’mon. Fight Tiger!
- “Don’t You Worry ’Bout a Thing” by Stevie Wonder
Many challenges surround us, but this song reminds us that no matter how it may seem sometimes, everything will be OK.
- “The Greatest” by Sia ft. Kendrick Lamar
If we make it a daily goal to be better than the person we were yesterday, we can become the greatest versions of ourselves. We all have unlimited potential.
- “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
This song reminds me of my walks from Jesse Hall to the Residence, watching our students enjoy the historic Quad, whether they’re throwing a Frisbee for a dog, reading or playing catch.
- “Dog Days Are Over” by Florence + the Machine
Hardships are an inevitable part of life, but what we learn from them is what allows us to move forward.
- “Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now” by McFadden & Whitehead
We’ve got a long way to go, but the future looks bright.
- “A Sky Full of Stars” by Coldplay
We all have a boundless potential, even when we don’t see a clear path.